01, Job 1 Engine Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Michel

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just about done swapping out the engine on my 01 ST. Near as we can figure, a valve spring broke, dropping a valve. Number 5 cylinder was completely destroyed. Anyways, thanks to CoastieJoe, we located a 28K donor engine. She's back to moving under her own power. A few things to tweak (slight exhaust leak to chase down) and she's back on the road.

Now, I'm going to have some excess parts from the swap-is there any interest out there for manifolds, sensors, plug wires, harnesses, K-N knockoff cold air intake, anything that can be salvaged from my bad long block?

Let me know if there's interest, I'll post a list on swap and sell or drop me an email at [email protected].

ST might be for sale also, I'm buying a bigger trailer, need bigger truck, like a 'burb/tahoe.

Thanks, Larry

I'm not up to an Excursion yet, dealer tried to trade me into one. I had a 3/4 ton burb once. Great truck, just more than I need right now. maybe if the right Expedition came along..