'01 ST - Nice play toy!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Schwulst

Reaction score
I regret to say that I have been rather sporadic in my posts to this site in the last year or two. My life has taken many turns, and I do miss the comeradere from this site!

And as the title suggests, it is time for me to part ways with my beautiful Sport Trac. I have done many modifications to this beauty, but have outgrown her. My new job will require me to tow, and I needed a bit extra elbow room. So... I found myself a Hemi Ram ;) And the garage is a bit tight with both!

I am asking $12,000 with EVERYTHING - KBB shows $10,500 as stock, excellent condition.

There are some pics in my folder here, and I will attach a link to some more pics.

[Broken External Image]:

Here are the basics;

'01 4x4 in Oxford White, 95k miles, auto trans, runs great!

Gray leather interior, side rails, slush mats, moonroof, all the gadgets! 4.10 limited slip diff.

Here are my mods;

3" Body lift (check my write up), torsion twist - ran 33x12.5 MTRs for years! The stock OWLs are on her now! Both sets come with the truck, but the MTRs have seen better days.

CUSTOM from grill guard with skid plate and Warn M8000 winch. Custom Stainless steel roller fairlead. Custom roof rack with four KC lights (not wired) - powdercoaated to match the bumper and grey trim. Fiberglass ARE tonneau cover, bed extender, bed mat, traction bars, rear view camera, DVD, Alpine Navigation unit, Sony head unit with mobile television, 5.6" LCD in place of rear view mirror (rear view camera!), CD player, MP3 player - Just tons of goodies!! Took me years to build her up! I've got over $5k in electronics and $2k in tube work on this machine. Plus the originl window stcker and paperwork!

Regretably, she has been a highway warrior most of her life. I have gotten her off road three times in her life and have the pics to prove it! I don't have the time or energy to remove all of the components - so it is a package deal.

Feel free to email any questions; [email protected]

I know everyone on here already has an ST that they love and want to make their own. I'd love to find a nice home for this one! All else fails, she will find domicile in my barn and be my weekend/summer toy if I ever find the time again!!! Great truck, lots of options...

I've got lots of pics if you are interested.

-Kyle