'01 ST running boards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph L

Reaction score
Need a little help. A guy here in LA sent me a photo of some ST stuff he has for sale. In the pic he has a set of running boards, I thought ST's all came with tube steps. Sent him an e-mail, waiting to here back, thought I'd check here while I was waiting. I've tried to attach the pic, but I can't get it to load from my library. Thanks Tiny.

OK! finally got a link set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Not all of them came with them.... Some came without fog lights, it was the packages that where offered... Those in the pic are the accessory set ford sold... I like them better then the tubular ones...

Todd Z

Todd Z- what I meant to say was I thought tube steps were the only option for the ST's, and running boards were for Explorers.

Bart-me too, if my wife is not interested in it, I'll see how much he wants and give you a bump.

Ryan'03-yep that's why I'm trying to buy it. If my wife wants, I'll probably buy everything in the pic for her ST.

Thanks for the replies, like I said I just want to be sure the boards will fit on the ST.

They made the running boards for the STs too, but they're pretty rare. I've been keeping my eye open for a set; I'd really like the EE steps, but $500 is a lot for them. I've seen one ST around town with them on there, and I've seen one or two members on the site with them, and that's about it.

I thought everyone had one of those bed mats. That was the first upgrade I made, and one of the best too. Check with your local Ford parts dept.; they should be able to still get them. They run aboutn $40. :D BTW- Absolutely nothing slides on the rubber bed mat, roll yes, but not slide.

I have the running boards on mine and I think it makes it look real classy!

What, no pics Matt??? I agree, they're nice. If I had any mod-money left I'd find a way to undermine Joseph's offer.