• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 01 to 05 3" Body Lift Kit (New)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tombstones81

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20211128-094340860-HDR.jpg
    IMG-20211128-094340860-HDR.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20211128-094349395-HDR.jpg
    IMG-20211128-094349395-HDR.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Still available.
Was just going to have it installed with income tax, but priorities ate that up! 😂

A "Body Lift" does exactly what it says.
It lifts the body up off the frame 3 more inches

vs a "Suspension Lift" is also self explanatory.

Sparked my curiosity, frequently finding parts previously unknown (I live in a hole. Pardon my ignorance, I'm like elementary mechanic (101).... A couple years ago I came across the known "Frame Bushing Rot" issue and replaced the OEM factory bushings that came installed on my 2002ST with Polyurethane Bushings. Somewhat a pain in the but process, harder than anticipated - I was never able to break the rear pair free - but they were good anyway... The pair in the 2nd and 3rd mounts were the ones badly decomposed. That definitely improved the stability greatly reduced cab roll..... Having done that, exactly where would the Body Lift kit install? I'd imagine you'd have to use the Lift Spacers on top of the Bushings??? Kindly share any other install insight and just maybe you're one step closer to unloading the kit..... Thx

V, Most kits re use the lower bushing and just add a taller one on the top with longer bolts. Each kit is different but that's the basics of it.

V, Most kits re use the lower bushing and just add a taller one on the top with longer bolts. Each kit is different but that's the basics of it.
Thx TZ. That's kinda what i thought it'd be, but when I looked at the pics of the kit the bolts didn't look extra long. The existing frame bushing bolts were long, but i don't believe super long to accommodate another 3+ inches for the lift.... But I could be wrong. I guess as long as they can thread ~ an inch then their fine....

Still available.
$200 shipped within the USA.
(now up to $340 on the site)
Only ever opened the box & then set aside waiting for the neighbor to never help install.

Amazed this has not sold yet, even listed on FB marketplace!
Nobody lifting their Gen1 ST's anymore?

& just updating that my ST is now in the junk yard.
So now I Really have no use for the kit.

$140 cheaper, I guess nobody is jacking their shit up! :(

Amazed this has not sold yet, even listed on FB marketplace!
Nobody lifting their Gen1 ST's anymore?

& just updating that my ST is now in the junk yard.
So now I Really have no use for the kit.

$140 cheaper, I guess nobody is jacking their shit up! :(
340? 275 at suspension connection PA70023

Still available.
$200 shipped within the USA.
(now up to $340 on the site)
Only ever opened the box & then set aside waiting for the neighbor to never help install.

Geez folks, this is a STEAL at $175 shipped.

That's less than half price of anywhere else.

I'D BUY IT IF I WASN'T LOWERED. LOL

even on FB Marketplace, its getting 100 to 200 views each renewal & nothin.
pretty much half of what I paid for it.
Money is getting tight with the only vehicle left is my wifes 03 Ram that gets an average 10mpg!
Unless I go out alone on the bike.

Try ebay..... I seem to have more luck there, Just price to cover fees and what you want for it and eventually they sell....

^ ty
totally forgot about ebay after them taking quite the large chunk off some motorcycle parts I sold on there last year.

So now its $200 + $30 shipping on there to cover that bs

$150 shipped, on here Only & wont stay at that price if I get the extra $$ I need elsewhere.

Wife went from being negative $14 in the bank, to close to negative $100...... :mad:
& a $111 bill to be paid by Monday :(

Latest posts