03 Sport Trac XLT Premium

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Mause

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my precious Sport Trac so that I can go back to college. It's an '03 XLT Premium in great condition. It has 87100 miles and is very nice inside and out. If you know ST's, which I'm assuming you do because of the website you're on, then you know the basics about them. If not, then here it is:

-4.0L, v6 automatic

-4wd

-ABS

-step bars, roof rack

-power everything!

-power sliding rear window

-moonroof

-cd/cassette

-COLD a/c

-fold down rear seats

-hard tonneau cover w/ lock

-cargo bed extender

-full size spare

-fog lamps

-tinted windows

-keyless entry

-tow package

The front tires have about 6000 miles on them and the rear tires have probably 7000-9000 miles left on them. The interior is very clean, the seats have no tears or stains on them. The exterior is in great shape, only a few light scratches which I'm sure will buff out. I gave it a different look by adding the grille guard and taillight guards which can be easily removed if needed. There were no holes drilled upon installation of these items. I will add one picture in this post, but you can visit the following link to view the additional pictures: http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q254/shelleym83/

I'm selling this truck for $12,500. I really need the cash for school! I hate to do it, but my education is more important! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected].

cb35ea49acc262ad712425e9e7fb8d31.jpg