04-05 fogs w/ hi beams

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Davis

Reaction score
I am not smart enough to figure this out but I am hoping you guys that created this project can. Instead of taping off the wire that go's back into the wiring harness what if you connected this wire to the same wire that allows the fogs to work with the low beams. I believe if we get this figured out it will allow the fogs to work with hi beams and the indicator light will function properly. What do you guys think?

Another possibility for you guys to muse over. Remove the fog relay completely and insert the necessary jumper wires into the contacts to make the right connections. Once again I would not be able to figure this out without blowing up my truck or electrocuting myself.:blink:

It can be completed with a simple relay and some wiring....

If some one had a 04-05 here i would be willing to mod it and write a project..

Todd Z

Jeff, you pay for the plane flight, or auto train and i will get the relay and wire... Deal???:lol:

Todd Z

Mike please take a look at my first two posts in this thread. I am hoping you can figure this out. I am hoping you will be able to expand on the already created project.

Latest posts