05 Drivers side power seat bezel needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Wiese

Reaction score
I'm looking for the plastic trim piece in grey that holds the power seat switches & seat heater switches.
My switches are good, but my fat butt broke the trim getting in the truck with the seat moved forward.... Long story.
If you have one to sell that's in better shape than mine please contact me.

Aha. I have the same problem. It's been over 2 years since you posted, but since there have been no replies I'll ask you if you ever found a replacement? I can't find one locally.

There is actually a spot right where the clip is that breaks in the rear side you can run a long screw through the plastic with a washer on it and into the seat frame. Fixed... DID this on my 03, but cant find the pic.

Thanks @Todd Z -- that's what I ended up doing. I actually just removed the top existing screw on the left side of the seat frame, drilled a small hole through the plastic trip piece even with it, and ran a 1-5/8" screw through the plastic trim into the existing screw hole. I also ran a short self-tapping screw through an existing hole on the rear of the plastic trim in front of the back seat passenger foot area. I presume there was at one time a screw there, but it's long gone.

Glad to finally have a resolution for that problem. It was bugging me.