'07 Adrenalin?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is true Ford finally got the "Adrenalin" right!

Insted of a bunch of chrome accesories they put a superchsrger in there.

paul h

Considering the SVT team was supposedly dead, I'm not entirely sold on this being a new or updated article.

The production version of the Sport Trac Adrenalin will arrive in dealer showrooms in 2007. However, Adrenalin showcases Ford's industry-leading safety technologies, all of which will be on the road in 2006.

This quote leads me to believe that this particular article was published in 2005, right around the time that the Adrenalin concept came out and before SVT was shut down. Not saying that it would be a bad thing if it did happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath for this one.

Sorry guys, that article was first posted on Ford's website on March 21st, 2005. The SVT Adrenalin is still dead.

Some of you may recall that Ford ran an internet survey a few months ago to gauge the interest in an 08 Adrenalin but it was just an appearance package and had nothing to do with SVT.

I don't think the moniker "Adrenalin" is dead, but the idea of a high-performance ST probably is. In the short time that Adrenalins have been produced, they've gone from a super-limited production package, to a trim level, to a high-pro, to dead. Ford'll probably slap it on the ST soon, but not in the way we're all hoping.