07 Charcoal Interior

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PRM is right, I believe it is only available on the Ltd model. I have it on my 07 Ltd, ordered it that way, and I really like it. I didn't choose the leather, because I am using this vehicle as a 'truck' and didn't want to mess up the leather, besides, it would get very hot in the summer in CA. I covered the front seats, though, just to keep them nice, due to the light camel color that is in the middle panels of the buckets. Very comfortable seats, too!

Not a good pic, But is this it ???

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Here is a link to the covers I used on my charcoal interior,,,,,,,,,may be a bit much for some, but I really like the extra padding and the lumbar support in them,,,,and they fit like a glove, with a big pocket on the back, too,,,,,,,,,,,,check them out:::

http://logoproducts4less.com/racing-seat-cover-ford.html

The seat material of the Limited cloth is actually a premium cloth vs. the base series. (The literature doesn't make a distinction.)

Check it out at a dealer!

Ironbar,

you have to buy the correct ones, They do make them for the side impact seats...

Todd Z

I don't think it is standard.... But I may be wrong on that one...

Todd Z

The airbag in the seat is standard. The Safety Canopy that comes out of the roof above the doorline is optional.