'07 JOB1 VS. "OLDER" STs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Thomas

Reaction score
Awright......Whoever amongst you guys passed Ghosty (my '07-see library) last Saturday on I10 going east between San Antonio and Houston.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN THAT DUSTY BLACK '04 OR '05....you and your wife/girlfriend were real nice when you sped by, waving and smiling and pointing at an '07....made me feel real good...:D...UNTIL YOU POWERED DOWN THAT BACK LIGHT WINDOW AND WAVED BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!:huh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, my buddy Bob who has an '04, he leaves my house and HE POWERS DOWN HIS BACK LIGHT WINDOW AND WAVES BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, my own wife, as later we park to go in a restaurant and I'm cracking Ghosty's driver window, she says, she says to me, "You did'nt have to do that on the '01"!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I need a PDBL KIT for Ghosty BAD!!!!!! Please Ford, hear my prayer!!!!! I can't take much more of this...........:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, as jeleous as I am of you right now, on every post that asks about wether to get an '07 or an older model I tell them to wait for the power backlight!!!! You should have asked and heeded the advise!!:lol: Just kidding. It could be you Mod to get a t-shirt from Rich! There's an idea. I know I'm haveing fun at your expence. I couldn't resist. Just enjoy and give everyone the one fingered salute through your windshield!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
PDBL will begin beginning of June. Job2 = end of July.

Whether PDBL can be retrofit is another story. I can find out. :unsure:

Try this:

c17cdb42d50f76154338fd4e7685b114.jpg