07 on Ford Website

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P M

Reaction score
The Ford website finally has a dedicated section for the 07 ST

http://www.fordvehicles.com/suvs/sporttrac/

Hmmm,

It lets you build a Limited with charcoal interior and cloth seats, but the Colors section only shows charcoal leather (in addition to camel leather and camel cloth). And the real answer is....? The dark charcoal does look real nice though.

Looks like they say July avaliablility for power down BL, but you can't customize one with that.... I want to be able to take my dealer a printout and show them what I'd like to order.

NEW DEVELOPMENT!

Go to the following portion of the ford website listing stand and optional equipment for the XLT and Limited versions and note that the Powerdown rear window is now listed as available MAY 1st!!!

And the Audiophile sound system says it comes with the audio input jack (iPod jack)!

:D:D

Good catch PRM. And wow! I put together an 07 with similar trim and options as my 04 and the MSRP was $100 less than the sticker price of mine! And I chose the V8 option! Kudos to Ford for not ramping up prices. Too bad I'm not in the market.

Latest posts