07 PDBL Option Cost?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
Seeing as how the PDBL option is coming within the next few months, I venture to ask has anyone had an inkling of what it may cost us? Also the navigation option thingy too?

:huh::wacko::eek::(

I think it may be on one of the links posted earlier for pricing of the ST. I didn't look because I hate to get my hopes up when I'm not in the market for a new one.:lol:;)

It means Power Down Back Light, which to my knowledge sorta means Power Down Back Window. Another way of saying that the rear window powers down, as in the earlier versions of the ST.

:eek:

Correct....

Todd Z

For the navigation I have heard anywhere from 1K - 2K (a salesman I spoke with thought it was the latter- in fact he even encouraged me to look into a portable one, because he said you lose the 6 Disc Changer when you get the Navigation)

The moonroof lists for $850. I would guess a PDBL to be similar cost or less.

Could Ford make the PDBL standard again or would that enrage the Job 1 buyers?

I'm a Job1 buyer, no PDBL. Bummer, but I knew it when I ordered. Yes, I have already had reason to use it if I had it!! I would not be enraged, as I recognize that Ford has my money already, and companies nowadays do pretty much what they please. I'm hoping that I can get a kit and install the PDBL at first opportunity.

Latest posts