07 Splash Guards?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
Anyone know if molded splash guards are available for the 07's? I'm getting tired of all the salt spray, especially on the running boards. :(

Search for a previous thread I responded to. Husky said that they should be available this month or next month.

I'm waiting patiently too. Good thing this is winter, and not the hot tarry season...

Maybe someone else could call Husky and get a more up-to-date update?

Tell 'em there are lots of folks on this site just aching to buy some molded mudguards for their '07 Tracs!

Also, ask them why they don't have any of those real cool dash kits for the sporttrac...

They are probably tired of my bugging them...

I'm beginning to think I should have gone with my first color choice - silver. I hate the way salt spray shows on this color (Alloy). I saw a few Tracs in silver and while the XLT's looked pretty good, I didn't like the Limited in silver. Nothing to break up the blandness. But you can't get leather in the XLT so Alloy seemed like the better choice. Just like black, it looks awesome when its clean but not so great when it gets a little road spray on it. Not the best choice for sunny Ohia. :rolleyes:

So wouldn't Husky pn 56611 work on the front? Its made for the 06-07 Explorer so I would think it would fit an ST.