• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07' Sport Trac For sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monolith999

Reaction score
Going up for sale is my baby, my 07 limited v8.
Being a limited, it's pretty loaded, and I've added a few things. Has the normal 2 tone leather, heated seats, power driver seat, adjustable in all sorts of ways. It has the 4.6 L v8 engine. It's had lots of preventative suspension work, to support the truxxx level kit and 33" Cooper mud terrains. It's had 3 new CV shafts, btf upper control arms, Moog tie rod ends, Moog front wheel bearings, rear upper and middle track bars, and Moog rear wheel bearings. It's also got a new battery, new alternator, and belt tensioner. 8 new spark plugs. It does have a CEL on for Keep Alive Voltage low, the engine code causes no issues whatsoever. Ive installed rockford fosgate tweeters mounted in the A pillars, and rockford fosgate speakers in all 4 doors. Audio sounds fantastic. interior is a 9/10. Exterior is a 8/10 I really don't want to sell, but took a job where I'll be driving all over the state and can't afford the gas mileage my Trac provides. The truck has been nothing but reliable though. Located in Canton, MI contact me by email [email protected] or through the sites PM's pictures by request since this site doesn't like pictures from mobile devices open to all offers. The worst I can say is no.

Last edited:

Latest posts