07 ST - Tyres?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R 2

Reaction score
Dawgs, as you know the 07 tyres are all-season (A/S)..........which all-terrain tyres seem to be the tyre mod of choice for you off-roaders?

Currently have Bridgestone ATP IIIs. Seem to work fine. Good aggressive tread pattern. Nothing wrong with the BFGs though.

I was quite happy with the Michelin LTX M/S tires I had on my 01 as part of the Firestone recall. Good performance in the rain, snow, and dirt. I have a set of Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo's on my 04, and so far so good. Unfortunately, this winter had a disappointing lack of snow, so it was difficult to gauge the Revo's snow performance.

my problem is that they droped down to a skinny tire. Why not a 265 or 275..what happened to the 255 they were using....:(

Pirelli Scorpion A/Ts would be a good option, and a more likely choice by Ford, since they are cheaper. They still are in the top rankings for off-roading and all-weather traction.

I'd love to have BFG A/Ts or even ProComp A/Ts, but paying over $600 for tyres is to rich for my blood.

Yes, "tyres" is the proper spelling in the Oxford English dictionary, which is used by all English-speaking countries, except for the US. We use "American-English". :lol:

Latest posts