'07 Stock Rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unholy ST

Reaction score

Is anyone, preferrably in Ontario, selling their stock rims from the '07 Limited? I need a set of rims for my winter tires. The snowfall last Friday showed me that the stock tires suck even worse in the snow than the stock tires on my '04.

Wish I had some to pass on to you dude.

On similar note............I'm gettin my ST next summer. I'll be lookin to swap my 18" Limited wheels for the XLT/Appearance 17" 5-spoke Thumbprint wheels.

(Anyone interested in Limited wheels for XLT around next summer, by chance? ;-)

Derrick - You serious? What's your timeframe? The 08's are going to start mid-summer/July.

I'm not too please to hear that the stock Michelin's suck in snow! They have some decent reviews, and with the narrow size, small sipes in the tread, I thought they would work OK.

I live near Ottawa, and we get some snow here, although none yet to judge the tires on my 07 Limited.

R, whenever your ready. The rims are in perfect condition. Im very picky and careful about curb rash.

Also unholy, i want to apologize for the thread, but bump for you.

Cool - Dang, where could we meet half-way to swap 'em out? ;-) I'll be placing an order next summer....maybe get them by early Fall, methinks.

PS. I went down last year for some Katrina work in MS, about an hour outside the Big Easy. The work is still definitely not done. We're still sending teams down there for mud-outs.