07 Transmission repair

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took my 07 ST in to the local Ford dealer today, third trip for the transmission (the feeling you are being hit from behind right after a stop). I just called to get a status and they said they have ordered a solenoid for it and it should be fixed tomorrow. Does this sound right?

Thx, Jacque

Mine last year was the mechatronic assembly - not sure if it is the same as a solenoid. I'm sure someone will chime in to confirm . . .

Thx for the replies, guess I will just wait and see how things turn out. My two tear warranty is up in August so I sure hope this fix works. I have been taking my MC to work to try and save on gas $$ so the ST only has 13,000 miles on it I will try to drive it exclusively for the next two months and hope if something goes wrong it does it then while the warranty is still good.

Jacque

Thx Lil Red, I wasen't sure if that was true or not, good to know it should be covered. They called late this afternoon and said the ST was fixed and ready to P/U I will go get it on the way home from work tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

Latest posts