07 V8 Sport Trac went 15.83.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
While painting and waiting in between coats, Todd and I were watching "Pass Time" on Speed Channel (a new game show) and they had a 2 wheel drive V8 Sport Trac stock go 15.83 in the 1/4 mile....

Pretty cool....Wonder if he is a member here??

Paul H

it was me !!

i had a huge drivetrain overhaul this morning !

was it stock?

if so a nice difference between the 16.2 i ran with my heavy 4x4

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely bone stock!!!! Except if you want to count some stupid grey/silver heat wrap homey "G" thing wrapped around his intake tube?????:unsure:

oh yeah it looked like he had 15" tires, and had the traction control was off.

Paul H

I am re-painting my EGR fender flares, cladding front and rear bumper and hoodscoop. Posted some pics of the fender flares have not posted any of the cladding or rear bumper. Getting her all pretty for the car show here and for Louisville. And also some more new goodies and projects going in as always.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Paul H

Old body 90's Lighting F-150's would run 15.60's bone stock and Chevy SS454's where in the ball park. I ran my ST with a G-Tech and ran 15.50, 0-60 7.03 sec. That's a V8 with SCT2 tuner and K&N cold air kit. Just added a Magnaflow but haven't tested yet. Just to add, bone stock my ST would only run 16.18, 0-60 8.1

Last edited by a moderator:
So Caymen, any idea what a focus zx2 would run?

It seems rather speedy for what it is, but I don't own one to test.

It's such a cool little car, and it's seemingly bulletproof...if focuses were only as plentiful here as they are for you, I'd have gotten myself one....a small car that I can even fit into the passenger seat of, and the driver's seat...that is something.