'07 XLT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just found this site and hopefully you guys can help me out. I have an '07 ST XLT with the V6 in it. I want to add some mods to make it "look" like an Adrenalin. I guess the first thing(and probably the easiest) will be to add the 20" Adrenalin wheels. So, obviously finding these have been pretty hard so far. Anyone on here have any for sale or have any ideas on locating any? Local dealerships are saying about a grand a piece! I read on here somewhere that someone bought a whole set for about a grand. Any help or advice on this journey would be appreciated. By the way, if I can find an Adrenalin for sale(that I can afford) I will prolly trade up or sale my my '07. I really like color of mine and think it will look great as an Adrenalin (Jr, since it is just a V6) So I would like to just "trick" mine out. Thanks again.

Welcome to the site. You can keep checking the Swap & Sell Board, but you can also get them at Detroit Wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
To make the xlt look like the adrenlin. It is more than the grill and bumper. You have to change the whole front clip. Too exspensive ,IMO.

really? I didn't realize that. I really would like to just buy an Adrenalin with the V8. I found one in my area, Charlotte, NC actually,,,but they not wanting to give me anything on trade in. My ST is paid for, so I hate to lose money I have in it.

Paid for vs Adrenalin. Paid for wins in my book....JMO

I have a 2004 XLT and I am very happy with mine. But a 2004 XLT and the 2004 Adrenalin are not that much different. I think the 2004 Adrinalin just had more chrome.:welcome:

Latest posts