08 on craigslist

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

curtis james

4 wheel drive
Reaction score
some one is selling a 08 for 9k, a little pricey but says one owner with 145k,,it is in winchester virginia, know nothing about it, just noticed it posted and looks clean and have seen people looking for gen 2 for sale
1659896569549.png

G Man

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Have you seen the price of used cars today? I would argue that's a totally fair price in today's market. Try getting a similarly aged Yota for anywhere near that price.

Reaction score
Along with a mechanic evaluation I would look at where it has lived. A southern car in good running condition may be worth asking price. I know I went a bit hi for my '04 six years ago but have loved every min. of driving it and have only had to do normal maintenance.
As we all know there are fewer of them on the road every year.
IMo_Only.

Mdesavoy28

Reaction score
I've grown to distrust Craigslist ad's, seems a lot of phising scams are occurring. I'm in the hunt for a '10 Adrenaline. It's getting hard to resist the urge to jump on offer that looks good. I'm Staying strong though. I'll find it.

thejohn-texas

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
I've grown to distrust Craigslist ad's, seems a lot of phising scams are occurring. I'm in the hunt for a '10 Adrenaline. It's getting hard to resist the urge to jump on offer that looks good. I'm Staying strong though. I'll find it.
CarGurus, is very very helpful I found my last two vehicles on it, and bought them, both low or EXETREMLY low miles, a 2010 Ford Explorer Adrenalin and a 2010 cadillac CTS4 Sport Wagon.....www.cargurus.com

thejohn-texas

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
CarGurus, is very very helpful I found my last two vehicles on it, and bought them, both low or EXETREMLY low miles, a 2010 Ford Explorer Adrenalin and a 2010 cadillac CTS4 Sport Wagon.....www.cargurus.com
P.S. I bought my Adrenalin about 5 months ago...... there was one more in Ohio only 80,000 miles on It with the sunroof. But being privately owned was next to impossible to get it financed, being out of state.....probably thanks to Craigslist and Facebook marketplace....