• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'08 Sport Trac For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
2008 Sport Trac, 211,000 miles, original owner. Truxxx lift, Bentley grille, K&N, Flowmaster, rare fiberglass cap, also vinyl tonneau I use in summer, bed mat, Le Bra. Ziebart, garage kept, does have some cab corner rust. No timing chain noise, oil changed every 5000 miles since new with Pennzoil Platinum, cold A/C, everything works. Trans rebuilt at 132k, new driveshaft last year. All fluids were regularly changed including axles and t-case. KBB says $7300-$7700, asking $7500.
ST_Carlisle_2019.jpg

What did you trade it for? Curious as to what would replace a nice ST like that.
Ranger Supercab. Was at the point where repairs were constant and getting expensive. Will be a good truck for someone who doesn't put on 20,000 miles a year like I do.

Last edited:
Congrats!
My ST is tired and since it's not worth a lot, it will probably be relegated to local dump runs.
Rockers are really rusted out under that attractive plastic cladding.

I've got my Bronco 2 door order in, just ready for my number to come up.

I am just now getting into the pick-up truck stage of my life. Bought a $1200 F150 (2006 I think) a couple months back, very clean, but I'm a Mustang guy, so a generic V-8 F150 wasn't going to do. Was going to be this or a Lightning; and the Lighning, I think, has even less cargo capacity. :) At least, that's what I told myself, while I'm shopping SC and Turbos for this truck. :)

Latest posts