08 Trac suspension

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_ad.tm

Reaction score
I need confirmation, is there any additional height you can lift a 2008 Trac? I already have 3” front and 2.5” rear strut spacers or coil spring spacers. Is there anything else that’s compatible or that will work?

Not suspension, your already at the max due to geometry and axles.... Modifying a body lift is the only thing now.... And that's not perfect due to the lack of correct parts... Fabrication time !!

Not suspension, your already at the max due to geometry and axles.... Modifying a body lift is the only thing now.... And that's not perfect due to the lack of correct parts... Fabrication time !!
Oh ok! Well what body lift out there will work? And what do you mean fabrication time?

I think Todd is recommending you fabricate the body lift, as there aren't readily available aftermarket options available. Back in my Jeeping days, it really meant drilling holes in hockey pucks and sourcing longer mounting hardware. No idea what it would entail on the ST.

Latest posts