$10K to Spend on my ST!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... Im being serious tho... I know it sounds stupid to some people, but when I park the ST in a year and buy another truck, im going to keep modding the ST, with my kids & wife... We love going for long drives, and lookin good at the same time... and every friday night when daddy (me) goes out, thats where the engine mods come in ;)

Ive gone pretty far on the ST already, there is no turning back or buying another vehicle for the sole purpose of fixing up. Some people fix up old cars, im fixin up my ST!

I was thinking the supercharger too, but at the same time I know I can get a lot of other things that will make me just as happy for now... Like I said, this is a lifetime project, not just a quick fix up to make my ST look better than stock.

What I think im going to do is this....

XCal2

Throttle Body

Underdrive Pulley

Smooth roof groves, smooth rear ford badge location, cut the front cross member out of the front gille, and replace w/ billet upper and lower grilles....

Paint! (Its an 01, its starting to NEED one more than me just wanting one)

New windshield

Fog Lights

Unbody Neon Lights

Rear Disc Brake Conversion

Tonneau Cover (laser light)

Rear Wheel Spacers

Paint Cladding

... and Ill see what else I have room for after that.

Also, for the Canadian jokes -- I LOVE BACON! ;)

I probably wont drive the ST in the winters at all, so its not a concern... its for those nice sunny summers we have, with the windows down.

ck-

Due to you needing the fresh paint go for the custom. Depending on what you choose it may cost about the same as a fresh base coat. If you keep the same base color chances are you won't need the door jams painted so it shouldn't hit the budget too terribly hard.

Mel

Latest posts