14 pin plug

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Perez

Reaction score
Hello ,i'm doing the retrofit of the rearview mirror/rear camera on original equipment.

i already have the mirror/lcd and the emblem rear camera with the plugs for both.

now is the problem. my truck is 2010 and have the rearview mirror with auto dim,sync

and the plug is the 10 t0 14 pin and the new mirror has the micro, dim and lcd with the 16 pin plug ,can some one tell me the wire diagram or where i can find to mix and match

all those cable ???????

thank

hope someone help me

thanx

What year/model is the mirror/camera you are installing from? i only see a 10 pin for the 2010 with auto dim & microphone mirror. There are 14 "holes" in the connector but only 10 pins.

bbd91581e6e5ef502e6cf50bb7935fce.gif

http://72.35.72.219/~library/26079/Tech%20stuff/2010%20%20Mirror%20Schematic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not find a mirror with any other connector in 2009 either. Did you get any instructions from Tasca?

Anyone else have factory setup like he wants to install?

I googled the part number you posted and it didn't come up with anything. Is this mirror an Explorer mirror or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
the correct number is 8U5A17E678EE

and i get the mirror harness from tasca

and the rear camera with the ford emblem

and camera harness from ebay

only need to know how split the wire on the plug

factory 10 pin and the one that i boughted 16 pin ???

I cannot get an application from a part number, in order to look up the wiring. Maybe Roger here can get that for us. I'll try and contact him.

Thanks Roger.

Jose, your wiring schematics and plug pin-outs are in the Tech section of my Library. I'll e-mail it all to you also.

Hi Jose, I am looking to do the same mod to my 2010. How did the emblem fit? Did you have to do any modifications to the tail gate to get it to fit? Also which cable did you buy from tasca?

Latest posts