1st Gen Bed Extender replacement parts?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyB

Reaction score
I think I may have asked this before but couldnt find the answer.

Can we get replacement parts for the 1st generation Bed Extender?

I need the part in the picture in the red box. Thanks.

I got it to fit my '07 ST. I basically pounded it with a hammer to fit between the latch points of the tonneau cover. Not very pretty but it works.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would drive on down to the local Ford Dealership's part's dept and ask the question. Always a good place to find out about Ford parts. :huh:

In NYC ford dealers you wait in line for 30 minutes then go through 3 parts guys before you find one that understands what you want then another 30 minutes for them to go "look it up" and then come back with the wrong part. Even better order the wrong part for you wait 3 days to get it then have to return it and re order. Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll email Rusty and wait the 3 days for his reply. I was hoping someone here would have already bought one and could shed some light on it for me. :(

I know that I just ordered one of the locking pins today and it cost me $60.74 after tax. I thought that was a little steep after know ing what the whole bed extender goes for. Just venting!

Thats crazy for the pins. Who did you get them from?

I emailed Rusty, we'll see what he comes up with.

I know what you mean Devin. Thats why I stay away from local dealers, especially with NYC prices and get it on the internet. I'd rather pay half the price and shipping.