• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 1st gen OEM All Weather Floor mats

Help Support SportTrac.org:

Michael Galla

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
4 Wheel Drive
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT 4x4 and I’m looking for a set of Gray or Black OEM all weather rubber floor mats.

Michael Galla

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
4 Wheel Drive
Reaction score
I want the OEM Floor mats that I used to have when I had my Brand new 2002 Explorer Sport Trac. Trying to keep it looking all factory.

Reaction score
I want the OEM Floor mats that I used to have when I had my Brand new 2002 Explorer Sport Trac. Trying to keep it looking all factory.
Chris Orlando fla..I have some original floor mats. For first genaeration…and there not easy to find..very rare…i go to the junkyards in Orlando and it pick and pay ..so you can walk around junkyard… once in a while I finds great mats..I have 5 sport tracs, believe it there are 15 sport tracs in junkyard right now…very rare..
call me or text..407 516 5133

Reaction score
Chris Orlando fla..I have some original floor mats. For first genaeration…and there not easy to find..very rare…i go to the junkyards in Orlando and it pick and pay ..so you can walk around junkyard… once in a while I finds great mats..I have 5 sport tracs, believe it there are 15 sport tracs in junkyard right now…very rare..
call me or text..407 516 5133

Latest posts