• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 1st gen OEM All Weather Floor mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe try ebay, or aftermarket??

I want the OEM Floor mats that I used to have when I had my Brand new 2002 Explorer Sport Trac. Trying to keep it looking all factory.
Chris Orlando fla..I have some original floor mats. For first genaeration…and there not easy to find..very rare…i go to the junkyards in Orlando and it pick and pay ..so you can walk around junkyard… once in a while I finds great mats..I have 5 sport tracs, believe it there are 15 sport tracs in junkyard right now…very rare..
call me or text..407 516 5133

Chris Orlando fla..I have some original floor mats. For first genaeration…and there not easy to find..very rare…i go to the junkyards in Orlando and it pick and pay ..so you can walk around junkyard… once in a while I finds great mats..I have 5 sport tracs, believe it there are 15 sport tracs in junkyard right now…very rare..
call me or text..407 516 5133

Yes! I’ve been looking for so long! I’d prefer Black OEM All Weather Floor Mats over gray. Could you send me some pics of the floor mats?

Thanks

Mike

Beware of scammers (mattfred) claiming to have hard to find items and asking for to be paid via PayPal Family and Friends.

Last edited:
That’s exactly what happened to me!!!! I didn’t fall for it! He claimed he had the 1st Gen 2001-2005 All Weather Rubber Floor Mats. The picture he provided was for a set that I’ve seen on eBay and they were for a Gen 2 2007-2010. I knew that I saw that picture before. The PayPal friends and family was a HUGE red flag for me as well. His name is Frank and email [email protected]. Thank you so much for looking out for me!

Attachments

• C07AF315-25C0-4FEB-AA3F-4DA775413FCF.jpeg
    C07AF315-25C0-4FEB-AA3F-4DA775413FCF.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0