2 Seadoo Wave Runners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven D

Reaction score
Good morning all. Due to my continuing back problems, I am not able to enjoy my wave runners as much now as I use to and not nearly as much as I would like to. That being said, I have decided to put them up for sale. I are not trying to make any profit on the sale, and as such, am only asking that the buyer pay them off for what I owe. They are currently financed through Household. The payoff is $18,000.00.

I purchased these wave runners in June 2006 from Central Florida Power Sports located in Orlando, FL. When purchased new each wave runner was just over $9,000. I also purchased a dual trailer which was around $2,000. They have had every service completed on them when scheduled at the hourly interval recommended by seadoo (10, 25 hours). They both have 48 hours on them now and I am getting ready to take them in for their 50 hour service, at which time I will also be setting them up for winter storage. After their 50 hour service, they won’t need service for another 50 hours or so.

I have typically ridden them from June to October each year, putting just under 25 hours on them per riding season. They have been in both fresh and salt water and have never had any mechanical issue. They are both the same identical wave runners and I have attached a picture. Some specs on them are:

- 2006 Seadoo GTI Se (both wave runners are exactly the same color, size, specs)

- 3 seater

- 1494 CC

- 155 Horsepower

- Unleaded Fuel – 15.9 Gallon Tank

- Reverse and Neutral gear

- Tachometer

- Speedometer

- Two storage places on each

- Both come with fire extinguishers

- Rear towing metal eye hook (used to pull a tube, wake boarder, or skier from behind, etc...)

These wave runners have always been very well maintained and always properly cleaned and flushed with fresh water after each use. Don't be alarmed about them being used in salt water, that is perfectly ok, they just have to be cleaned after use with fresh water, which is also true for fresh water use. Together on trailer they weigh about 1800 lbs, which can be towed by any SUV or Truck. I have towed them with a Ford Ranger and a Ford Explorer Sport Trac with ease.

Also, with the purchase of these, I will throw in the following, as I would no longer need it. 6 life jackets (3 Adult Medium, 1 Adult Large, 1 Adult XL, and 1 child size), A four person AIRHEAD Riding Tube complete with Tow Rope and all accessories. The wave runners come with one key each, one whistle (by law must have whistle attached to key), keys come with lanyards to hook to drivers life vest.

As for cost associated with these, the registration for the trailer is around 17 dollars a year, and the wave runners registration is about 12 or 15 dollars a year each. Gas, well you all know the story, price goes up and down, but a full tank will last about 6 hours of ride time.

If you are interested in looking at these or purchasing these, let me know asap. If I get no interest, then I will be forced to list them on craiglists and in the paper and such. Obviously, as these are financed, I do not maintain possession of the titles. If you purchase, I would need a money order or cashiers check made payable to the finance company, Household (official name will be given with account number once deal is complete). Once an agreement is arranged I will deliver wave runners to purchaser with all items promised above (if buyer is within state of FL I will arrange a place and time to meet to take delivery and exchange payment). Once title is received by me, I will send to purchaser. If you are outside the state of Florida please contact me to discuss delivery, payment, etc...

Thanks for reading and forwarding this to anyone who may be interested. If you have any questions about the wave runners or price, please do not hesitate to ask. I am located in Cocoa Florida, zip code 32927. I am avai