• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2001 Sport Trac totaled. Sell for project or parts? Sacramento CA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynda S

Reaction score
It has served me well for 21 years but body shop can't get the parts. Over 170,00 miles. It runs, needs a tune up. Drivers seat is shot, needs paint and new headliner.

Ford never sent me the title after I paid it off. Still working with DMV to get this issue fixed.

Thoughts, advice, Junk it? help!

2001 sport trac damage.jpg

I’m sure that people want parts. I’m also sure that selling them is a hassle, and then you’ve got to figure out how to deal with the (now immovable) carcass when your done. Maybe someone near you wants a donor vehicle of their own?

Is that the only damage? The quarter panel on the bed isnt a big deal. There are beds around from others with front wrecks. The door doesnt look that bad. The main problem is that C-pillar. That got a good shot to it, needs to be straightened and probably reinforced. It is part of the structural strength of the body. Its a hard call. If i9ts a labor of love and you really want to keep it it could be done. If not probably best to cut you losses and see if any salvage yards would give you anything for it. People are still looking for parts for ST's.

Parting out is a nightmare.... Then you have 1 tire, a door, no motor and a wreck you now have to get rid of...... A little bondo and some screws, drive it like you stole it...

It has served me well for 21 years but body shop can't get the parts. Over 170,00 miles. It runs, needs a tune up. Drivers seat is shot, needs paint and new headliner.

Ford never sent me the title after I paid it off. Still working with DMV to get this issue fixed.

View attachment 3272

View attachment 3272
What color is the dash

I ordered some used hinges through a network from the local salvage yard. The hinges that arrived were in worse shape than the ones on my truck!