2002 Sport Trac fan - Rebuilding them one at a time in Coatesville, PA

Help Support SportTrac.org:

GO BILLS Jake

Reaction score
So my son introduced me to this wild looking compact truck when he got his license and bought one from my best friend. "Goofy looking, small and not worth my time," were my initial thoughts and then like moss it grew on me. Now I'm first gen loyal, love the following the model has and looking forward to learning more as he and I dive into our first reconstruct. Thank you for the add and always looking to learn more about this niche little truck.

curtis james

Reaction score
welcome to the trac pac, i fell in love with these trucks as soon as they came out but in 04 finally got one and they stick out to me, and there is some cool tracs on here and some great advise if ya ever need any.

Todd Z

2nd Gen Owner
V6 Engine
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Hopefully you have junk yards by you, parts are becoming tough to get, Ford makes nothing anymore.

JC2008SportTrac

Reaction score
I've loved the looks of the ST for years, and didn't know what they were. I'm a Mustang guy, but always loved the "butts" of these trucks. I always compared them to the Lightnings (they, too, have great rear 3/4's). Knew these weren't Lightnings, but weren't F150's, either. Didn't know what they were, what their odd V8 badge was, until about a year ago. Picked up the best, closest V8 4v4 that I could find once I needed a truck. :)

Latest posts