• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2003 Bed Extender Excellent Condition for sale - SOLD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_B_

Reaction score
I have an OEM bed extender I pulled off my 2003 Sport Trac (sadly, I had to trade in that vehicle - put my worse condition bed extender on it, saved the good one). I thought I might be able to use it again one day, but that looks unlikely. I'm asking $150 - make me a reasonable offer. I'm in north eastern Massachusetts.

Dimensions (as installed): width - 48", height - 16", depth in the bed or over the gate - 26"

**UPDATE** SOLD

Attachments

• IMG-0727.jpg
    IMG-0727.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG-0728.jpg
    IMG-0728.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-0729.jpg
    IMG-0729.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG-0731.jpg
    IMG-0731.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-0735.jpg
    IMG-0735.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
are you sure it is a 2014 since they stopped in 2010.

are you sure it is a 2014 since they stopped in 2010.
You are correct. My wife informs me it was a 2003. I believe it had 84k miles when I bought it - hence the 4 on the brain. Time flies. Anyway, the extender fit my previous 2001 as well if that helps (the 2001 extender is what I put on it when traded it in).

Last edited:
if it is for a first gen trac 01 to 05 i am interested in it, do you have a idea of how much you want for it. thanks

What I can tell you is that my first Sport Trac was an 01 and the bed extenders were interchangeable between the 01 and the 03. I don't know if that answers your question. I will be adding some pics to my original post. Regarding price - I originally had it on Craigslist for $150, but I will consider a reasonable offer.

What I can tell you is that my first Sport Trac was an 01 and the bed extenders were interchangeable between the 01 and the 03. I don't know if that answers your question. I will be adding some pics to my original post. Regarding price - I originally had it on Craigslist for $150, but I will consider a reasonable offer.

Fair price.

Latest posts