2004 Sport Trac: Battery/Starter Cable assembly

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rypp77

Reaction score

What is the part number or where is the best place to get a new cable assembly. I'm was all cut up when I got it.

You're going to have to make it yourself (not hard) or go to the junkyard. Ford no longer has the part.

Sorry that is rock auto. I have one local old time parts store that sells standard product.

That's not the harness he's looking for.

Ford no longer supports any of the wiring harnesses for 1st gens, and Ford no longer supports the 2nd gens, but there is still inventory remaining for those.

Last edited:

It's okay. Believe me, I wish that all the harnesses were still supported. But they're not. For those of us with 1st gens, we'll have to make our own. Soon the 2nd gens will run out of inventory as well, and they'll be in the same boat.

But the good news is while it's convenient to buy ready-made harnesses, it's not hard to make them.

56DF9A30-8C52-4DC5-BFEC-AD2F27F24FB9.png

What is the part number or where is the best place to get a new cable assembly. I'm was all cut up when I got it.
Autoplicity dot com PN A514TA