2004 Sport Trac Rear Bumper

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Slaney

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to replace a cracked rear bumper cover. I have the ability to buy just a rear bumper cover for $280 from one place, or a rear bumper cover w/ the bumper from another for $420. Does anyone know if these prices are good? I'd prefer to just buy the cover, unless it is more worthwhile to get it with the bumper included. Has oneone done this type of replacement and which route is the best way to go.

Thanks,

Call our ford sponsor and check the pricing of the rear cover, they offer great discounts and can give you an idea....

Todd Z

I dont know about pricing. If the cover is all that is bad. Only buy that. It will be less $$ and work...

How extensive is the damage? Do you have grey cladding or cladding that's painted to match?

I would just patch it up with fiberglass or body filler and repaint it. Then again it's just me. It would give me the incentive I need to paint my cladding black which is what I have been wanting to do, just don't have the space to do it for the time being.