2005 Cold Air Intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PETER PEARCE

Reaction score
Does anyone make a “cold air intake” for the 2005 ??

I always see them listed for 2004 but never 2005.

Thanks,

Pete

Here is the link to our intake. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

The intake is NOT just a through the fender well intake. We can make it an under hood

intake.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the Zabteck CAI (the one for inside the engine compartment that does not require drilling) fit inside the stock air filter box? I am toying with an idea using the box as a "cool box" by insulating it with some material used in militarty aircraft or even the "Ford Foil" as seen in the rear of the engine compartment, passenger side up towards the fire wall. I figure the box insulates a little, and if I can sheath it in some insulating material to drop the inside temp even more, it might be the ideal setup for my ST. It will look stock (except for the sheathing), no cutting, and I can even draw air through the intake area where the silencer sit (sat).

I'm guessing a nice cone filter breathes better than the rectangular filter...but I am only guessing.