• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2005 Hard factory cover with hardware and bed extender with hardware for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Cataldo

Reaction score
I have 2005 stock factory hard cover with all the mounting hardware and a key. Also bed extender with mounting hardware for sale. Located in Lakeville, MA Price negotiable for one or both.

MY COVER IS IN VERY GOOD TO EXCELENT CONDITION WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE. PRICE DOES NOT INCLDE SHIPPING. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $350 FORCOVER. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE VERY REASONABLE. SHIPPING WOULD BE ADDED TO PRICE. THE BED EXTENDER IS IN VERY GOOD GONDITION ALSO SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS. PRICE FOR BED EXTENDER $100 PLUS SHIPPING.

Attachments

• COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER LABEL.jpeg
    COVER LABEL.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
SEE ATTACHED.

Attachments

• COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    COVER (FOLDED).jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    COVER (OPEN).jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COVER LABEL.jpeg
    COVER LABEL.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    Bed Extender 2.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Bed Extender 1.jpeg
    Bed Extender 1.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
Can you post pics of the condition of the hard cover?
PICS ARE POSTED. YES, TOP IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. HAVE MOUNTING HARDWARE also. I will shrink wrap cover and have price from Fedex for approximately $200 shipping charges because of size. Approximately 2-3 days delivery. Makes top and shipping total price $550. I need zip code in Oregon where it's going. Payment up front and I'll ship as soon as check clears.

i have to take to fedex to get estimate. I'm unable to drive right now, so my wife will have to go with me Sat. I'll let you know Sat. I will shrink wrap the extender. please bear with me. John
No problem at all.
If you can get me a estimate of total weight and your shipping info, I can check with my UPS account. The truck is my sons so I may decide to ship it directly to him at college in VA and help him install it when I visit in a couple of weeks.
Then I can send you the shipping info/label. Might even be able to arrange for them to pick up from you if it’s not too expensive.

Latest posts