2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800A $3700

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Thetford

Reaction score
Selling my motorcycle as well due to move. Hate to do it but we will be losing my wifes income as well so it must go. It only has 5,256 miles on it. It has modified drag pipes, and I have the factory pipes for it as well. I installed 16" Ape Hangers on it with extended cables and brake line, and I lengthened the wiring and ran it through the inside of the bars for a cleaner look, and added a vista cruise throttle lock for those long rides. I also have the factory bars and an extra factory head light (from a friends Vulcan) and a few other extras that you will get included in the purchase. Since I don't want to add space to the server I will only email pics to someone who is interested instead of posting here. Great running bike, rode it from Oklahoma City to San Antonio, Tx and back with absolutely no problems, and averaged between 45 to 50 mpg depnding on octane available. I usually run 91 octane in it.

Latest posts