2005 Sport Trac Door Lock Relay location, Or help?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenesisAsh23

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm currently dealing with a 2 and half week issue now. My power locks aren't working, they give a clicking sound from the security box. When you press lock but the unlocking works. Now, My driver side door doesnt want to unlock with the key but will lock it. I do not know the issue. Please Help. I'm Thinking it's related to the junkyard Door Lock Actuator that my mechanic installed. But I'm thinking it might also be my fuse.

since your profile is not filled out we have no clue what year you have. BUT i bet is a 2001-2005 and if that's true, it can be 3 - 4 different things from worn handle, bad door lock actuator rivet, or bad handle or bad actuator itself. Could even be a broken wire in the door boot.

Do any of your doors lock or unlock? Or just the drivers door. I bought my 2004 in June and had to replace both front door actuators.
Really simple, took 20 minutes each, go watch some YouTube and you will see

Do any of your doors lock or unlock? Or just the drivers door. I bought my 2004 in June and had to replace both front door actuators.
Really simple, took 20 minutes each, go watch some YouTube and you will see
nah, it's just unlocking. I think it's the center security module. The actuators are fine.

Latest posts