2005 Sport Trac XLT 4x4 $15,500

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Thetford

Reaction score
Short notice move forces sell of my truck. It only has 54,700 miles on it, mods are torsion twist and warrior shackle lift, 31-10.50x15 Pro Comp Xtreme MT's on Rock Crawler wheels, drop in K&N with AirAid throttle body spacer, has factory folding bed cover, beige interior. The engine has Royal Purple synthetic oil and I just had both differentials serviced with synthetic gear oil two weeks ago. I had plans to buy a body lift for it from another site member but that is not an option now, however I can give you his contact info for it; really good asking price. I need to sell asap unfortunately I don't have room to move on the price much because asking price is my payoff. Thanks for looking.

If you still have your stock wheels and can put them back on it to sell it i may be interested in your current wheels and tires. If that is an option let me know.

Sorry sold the factory wheels and tires during the summer. Hey but I'll sell you the wheels and tires that are my truck for $15,500 and throw the truck in for free! Now that's a good deal!! J/k if I run across any for sell i'll let you know.

Latest posts