2007 accessories discount

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lukus

Reaction score
Did any other 2007 Sport Trac owners get a form letter from Ford offering a 15% discount on accessories ?? The letter that I recieved has just the dealer name that I bought my truck from. I would rather have more folding chairs but maybe they are on the way!! I aready get 20% off (garage price) ford parts at another dealer but atleast it is something.

If you are a member of BJ's. you can get diecount coupons on thier website for 10% off parts/accesspories at a local participating dealer. Just check thier Auto buying program part of thier website. Sams/Costco may do the same, not sure.

I would like to have that letter sent to me, but no,,,,,didn't recieve any such thing. I have had good luck with the prices at fordpartsfast.com,,,,,,,,,they do not have all of the 07 goodies yet, but suspect that they will be available over time,,,,,,,,,,got my clear bug shield from them and it looks good, was easy to install,,,,,,,,,,,hope this helps,,,,,,,later, Mark