2007 Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Yackey

Reaction score
Anyone know when or about when the 07 Adrenalin goes on sale or atleast when you will be able to order it? I was going to purchase a 07 in jan. but I am seriously considering waiting for the Adrenalin to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
kenny,

IMO, if your going to wait until January, why not just wait until the new model year comes out? this way you have an option to stick with the 07 and get a great deal or buy the 08 and see if they update some of the flaws posted here?

How about crappy gas mileage, IRS, Jetta-front end, useless in-bed trunk, power rear window isn't standard, Very poor dealer sales and service practices, interior materials wearing out very quickly, crappy build quality, etc.

Be careful, R, pride cometh before the fall. If everyone at Ford has your attitude that there is no need for continuous improvement, and that the product is "good enough" for the stupid customer, Ford ain't gonna exist much longer...

There's a difference between "flaw" and "meets design intent." Go figger, bubba. We continuously improve that design.

Stop preachin' to the choir, dork weasel.

Speaking of reducing drag, anyone know the drag coefficient of an '07 ST? I was reading about some vehicles and they were comparing wind resistance on a couple of vehicles and I'm curious how the ST compares. Happy Thanksgiving!