2007 Job 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unholy ST

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been answered, but is there any official Ford released data on what will be included in the job 2 version of the '07 Trac. I would really like to buy one, but I still refuse to buy one until they put the retractable rear window back in. But any other features that will be in would be good to know.

The navigation system will be an opotion for alittle less than $2K, that includes the audiopile system w/6 cd. The power down rear window will be in th earea of $300.

Added Starter (5/1 start):

- PDBL

Job2 (7/31 start):

- buzz colors

- DVD

- audio input jack

- reverse sensing

- other stuff ;)

Haven't seen an official list of changes specific to Job 2. Job 2s start rolling off the line at the end of July. Supposed to be some additional colors. Nav system will be available this summer, rear window in early May, and additional audio input (MP3) this summer as well.

Maybe Todd Z heard more details in CA?

Edit: Oops, they typed faster than me. But, PDBL = Power Down Back Light (the back window we all want)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzz colors- limited run; not quite everyday colors like the Comp Orange, or Zinc Yellow. I heard there's supposed to be a Comp Orange edition, or Orange Frost or something like that.

Geez you guys ,it's been on here...do a search on orange on here and find some enlightenment. :p

SEE new post at top please...

Todd Z