2007 Limited- No Aux Audio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EthanP9

Reaction score
I have an antenna on top of my sport trac which I assumed was Sirius XM capable. I got a 3 months free trial of sirius XM and I went to set it up in my sport trac and pressed the Aux button. Instead of “SAT1”, “SAT2”, etc., I got “NO AUX AUDIO”. What do I do to get SiriusXM working and playing in my truck?

SAT1 and/or SAT2 are for SiriusXM, Aux is for external audio devices.

Probably not a satellite antenna. Do you have a "Line In" and USB connection inside the center console?

2007 models (which I also have) didn't have the aux-in connectors.

I have the CD Changer factory unit and when I press AUX it brings up SAT1 and SAT2, etc.. Which radio do you have?

Here's a gif of me pressing AUX on my radio.

There is an aux port on the outside of the armrest beside the power port. Connect the item to the port the. Press the Aux button on the radio

Attachments

• F2B35C52-5381-4A25-B504-97B7830E19C2.jpeg
    F2B35C52-5381-4A25-B504-97B7830E19C2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
It's my understanding that the aux port was added in the 2nd half of 2007. My XLT doesn't have one either. I replaced my radio with a non Ford unit that has it on the front panel.

(I have an antenna on top of my sport trac which I assumed was Sirius XM capable. I got a 3 months free trial of sirius XM and I went to set it up in my sport trac and pressed the Aux button. Instead of “SAT1”, “SAT2”, etc., I got “NO AUX AUDIO”. What do I do to get SiriusXM working and playing in my truck?)

After you give Sirius your radio ID and get your free trial activated Sirius can send a test signal if you still have problems. If you don't have an ID? Check with ford to check if the truck has the Sirius option. After activation SAT1 should start working. Right now, it's saying NO AUX AUDIO because it doesn't have a signal.

2007 models (which I also have) didn't have the aux-in connectors.

I have the CD Changer factory unit and when I press AUX it brings up SAT1 and SAT2, etc.. Which radio do you have?

Here's a gif of me pressing AUX on my radio.

I have the exact same stereo, but i have a late 07 model with the aux input on the center console, but my stereo still wont cycle to any sort of aux option. is it the stereo, or do i need to fix something?