2007 Limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited. I am the 2nd owner having purchased the vehicle when it was less than a year old. The reason I'm parting with it is I've had it for quite a while and its time for something new. The truck was meticulously cared for having been regularly serviced and detailed. Extras include; K&N intake, Magnaflow exhaust and stock, powder coated rims. All work was professionally done at OC Motorsports in Costa Mesa California. I lived in Southern California for appx. 4 years which means the vehicle has been spared 4 northeast winters! It was recently serviced and inspected in May receiving new brakes and new Hankook ATM RF10 tires. Nothing was ever towed with the truck and it truly sounds, runs and rides perfectly. Please email me at with any questions and I'll be sure to respond promptly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Frank; I hope you get every cent of that! BTW, I was wondering how your running boards look so clean and black. Mine have turned to a dull powdery gray. Did you paint them or have a cleaning secret?

Thank you! Yeah, I was having the same issue and ArmorAll works very well. It will make them very slick but thats a risk I was willing to take. I actually have the bottom, grey pieces wrapped in black satin vinyl as well.