2007 New Sport Trac Owners Want to protect your paint?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
3M Paint Protection Film "Clear Bra" to protect from rock chips. It's clear and no need for a bra that will scratch your paint. This product really works and is a great investment to protect you paint, headlights and fogs.

Hood, Fender & Mirror Kit

$219.95

[Broken External Image]:

Bumper Kit

$89.95

[Broken External Image]:

Headlight and Fogs Kit

$69.95 Clear, Yellow, Smoke & Blue

I've arranged a deal with my vendor to give a 25% discount on the product. And, they will ship within 3 business days via FedEx Ground FREE of charge.

If interested please email- [email protected]

Thanks,

SST

Last edited by a moderator:
do they have the rear bumper only?

how does it adhere to the body?

The bumper is the Front bumper not the rear.

It's adhesive backed. You install using soap and water, squeegee out the excess and let dry. Since the material is thick it's easy to manuever.

I installed one of those kits on my 02 Ranger FX4 before I got any rock chips. I do a lot of interstate driving and some of the stuff they put on the roads in this part of the country for winter driving is hell on paint. It has performed way beyond my expectations. You can clean it with windex if you want. Bugs wipe right off. It was a little difficult to install but well worth the price. If you compare this to the price of repainting the hood, etc. it is a bargain. You cannot see it from anything over 10 feet away and most people will never know it is there unless you show them. This is the same stuff the factory uses on the leading edge of pickup beds. Excellent product. :cool:

Are they going to make it for the rear bumper? '07 ST.

Generally paint protection film is for area of the vehicle that are forward facing. What I did on my SVT Focus was to put a strip down on the top of the bumper because of all the stuff that goes in an out of the hatch. Now it's protected from getting any scratches. If you want a custom cut piece of film I do that or sell you a bulk sheet and have you trim it they way you like for the bumper.

Thanks,

SST

Any way we would be able to get clear protection film for the plastic trim pieces running down the side of the trucks? (This is for the really careless people WHO LET THEIR DOORS HIT OTHER CARS AND TRUCKS). :) I am just curious. I have 5 dings from careless people and a clear film on those little plastic pieces would be perfect. (For both 01-05 and 07s).

Snooze - I sell the sheets.

I can give you 15% off their listed prices.

You can also use the Bulk Lighting kits which are thicker and in smaller sizes.

I've looked into getting this for my wife's new Rav4. Great stuff but I heard it's very difficult to apply.

You can always buy the kit and take it to an installer in your area. Since I do a lot of vehicle graphic installs my first kit I thought was very easy.

If you can install shocks you can install this film. Just takes patience. The film is thick so if you mess up you just peel it back and lay it down again.

I'll second that. It's not that hard to install. You just need to take your time and follow the instructions. I had never installed this type of product before and mine came out great. If anything, the contour of my Ranger's hood is probably more complex than the ST's.