2007 Rear Window AVS Ventvisor?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson Firebaugh

Reaction score
Anyone know of a REAR window shade to cover the 2007's rear window in the "vent" position? ALSO, what would be a good smoke bug deflector?

Please post the part # and link.

Thanks,

jfire

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a 2001-2005 ST available to you, take measurements, exactly at the ridge on the middle of the frame. Compare measurements with the 2007. Looking at the pictures, seems like the rear windows of 1st and 2nd gens are identical. Good luck.

I don't have need for a rear visor, rear window is stationary, but I bought an AVS clear bug shield that really looks nice on the front of the new ST, allowing the chrome to show through,,,,,,,,,,,check them out wherever they sell AVS(auto vent shade). If you find one for the rear, though, please post a link,,,,,,,,,Mark

Jfire

I am using a rear window shade from my 2001 ST until someone comes out with a shade that overs the vent position.Also look at the pictures of my Bugshield 2, you may consider a clear shield ![Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: