2007 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I work at Gullo Ford-Mercury in Conroe, Tx and we just received our first 2007 Sport Trac. The buzz about it is exciting. I think that the new Sport Trac will stir up a lot of interest. A lot of the things I wanted on my 2002 are on the 2007. I love the idea of a V8. The one we got in is a V6. I can't wait to drive the V8. Anyone interested in the 2007 Sport Trac give me a call and come by and test drive. It will be fun. Call me for directions. 936-756-5500. I promise no pressure to buy just come by and see it. It is worth looking at. We just got it in yesterday and it is really growing on me. I just really love my 2002 Sport Trac. I'm not sure what I will do at this point. Whatevery you decide to keep your current Sport Trac or buy the 2007 I hope all of you will enjoying your Sport Trac as much as I have.:D

I would, but I live in Kentucky. I've been to Dempewolf Ford here in Henderson Kentucky, but they don't have any coming in. So when I was in Evansville Indiana the other day so I stopped in at Town and Country Ford. They didn't have any in yet, but the salesman told they had 2 coming in, an XLT & a Limited. He said the Limited is sold, but he'd call me when it is in. I was wondering if a member here is buying the Limited? What I thought was so funny, was that I knew more about the 2007 ST than he did. That is thanks to this site and the members here. Thank You for that. He did give me one of the other salespersons new brochure, didn't have a customer one yet. If I get one, it won't be till the navigation system and roll down back window come out. I just want to see one and try it out before I think about ordering. The only thing I hate about the 07 is the gas fill being on the passenger side and not the drivers side. I have a 2001 and love it and the is nothing wrong with it and I have had NO problems with it. If I get one it will be the Limited fully loaded. I have a queston for those in the know. I have the Ford locking cross bars and would like to know if they will work on the 2007 ST?

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte:

HOOK 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Can you get an answer from Ford as to why they are not offering a limited slip differential in '07? There's gotta be a reason... I figured it has to do with the RSC or traction control.. i also read a snippit that there might be an electric activated coupling or something back there... I would be interested in the reason. :blink:

Latest posts