2007 ST at Buffalo Auto Show

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Cloutier

Reaction score
According to the paper, a 2007 Trac is supposed to be at the Buffalo auto show this week. I'm planning on going Wednesday. I'll try to get some pictures while I'm there.

Heather, its in the Buffalo COnvention center- Feb 8-12, If you guys are goin, we could get a mini-meet together and meet there! lol I'm interested in goin too, i just hope this weather clears!

Andy

Todd, Well its letting up now-im not as far south as the brunt of it-I'm in Eden, but the farther south you go, the worse it gets-we prolly have about a foot, but the problem is the wind-tree limbs down, and most of the time its a whiteout. On the way home yesterday night and tonight the trac was frequently hitting drifts with the bottom of my bumper in 2wd thanks to the BF goodrich all terrains! But i did try usin the 4wd a few times and it works fine now- i think its all set!

Andy

What is the truth to the rumor that the 07 has been cancelled? We are interested. We have two Sporttrac's an 02 Red (that is mine) and an 03 Zinc Yellow (that is Lee's). We love our Sporttrac's.We were considering an 07, I drive my red one everyday and I love it. It has 74,300 miles on it. It carries everything from groceries for church, to 2x4's , to our precious grandchildren .

Latest posts