2007 St with Ford molded Mud flaps

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lukus

Reaction score
I finally took a picture of the molded Ford mud flaps that I installed on my 2007 ST.Of course this mud flap is not listed to fit the 2007 St but is a rear 2005 Explorer mud flap.Their are 2 different front mud flaps listed for the 2005 Explorer.The one that I first ordered will not fit the 2007 ST and I now have to pick up the 2nd type to see if it does.I wish that Ford would make simple things like this easy for us. Other pictures are in my library.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't quite understand no matter how many times I read it. You say that you ordered the wrong ones, and now have ordered the correct ones, but have to pick them up, yet you have photos of the flaps on your ST?? Please clairfy: Are th ephotos of the incorrect ones installed since your post says you have to get the right ones??? And how much are they??

SORRY !! The picture is a rear 2005 Explorer molded mud flap on the front of a 2007 ST. Their are 2nd types of front 2005 Explorer mud flap made. I will be trying the 2nd front style this week to see if they fit on the front of the 2007 ST.As we all know the 2007 ST has 2006 Explorer front fenders and I'm told they are the same as 2005 Explorer.