• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2007 V8 AWD Limited for sale. 74,126 miles as of today.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Meyer

Reaction score
Hey all I thought I would try here first to sell my beloved 2007 Limited sport trac V8 Leather. I have installed new rims and tires plus a new stereo with 2 cameras and working steering wheel controls! One for back up and one custom mounted for the cargo bed. Silver with 2 tone leather seats. OEM tonneau cover with Yakima aero bars for bike and ski attachments on the tonneau cover. Also has bed extender.

This truck is the one truck I have dreamt about owning and have loved it the last 2 years. A move out of the country mandates the sale. I have maintained this truck and have recently updated the drive shaft and new radiator. Also has rear sliding window!

I hate to let this truck go but would love it to go to a Sport Trac enthusiast.

Pics coming soon!

Last edited:
This might be one of the best equipped, good looking sport trac's left on the planet! Don't delay. Pics up later this week.

Zip code 83716 is Boise Idaho

I'm anxious to see the pictures, especially of the wheels and radio. Interior color?

SideViewPassenger.jpg
SideViewDriveway.jpg
V8LogoSIdemirrorcourtesylight.jpg
TruckBed.jpg
TireSize.jpg
SunroofClosed.jpg
SideViewPassenger.jpg
RearSlideWindow.jpg
PassengerView.jpg
PassengerSideFront.jpg
DriversSeat.jpg
CUTread.jpg
Console.jpg

This might be one of the best equipped, good looking sport trac's left on the planet! Don't delay. Pics up later this week.
Agreed! Looks to be in mint condition based on vehicle age and mileage. Must have been garage kept and ultra lightly driven. What's the VIN (for CarFax history)? I have an earlier generation 2002 still in great condition and this has several different features I wasn't aware existed; 2 tone leather seats and OEM Tonneau cover suitable for Yakima Bike rack above the truck bed. Kindly upload more pics of the cover and rack as well as back seat and under the hood. I'm assuming this model year also continued the center console rear air controls? Classify me as an enthusiast to a fault, but the form & function of the vehicle still resonate. I'm way across country, but this sparked my interest. I'm certain questions asked would benefit the greater community's interest as well. Thx!

Updating the latest pics, including VIN. This truck will be able to ship anytime after July 10. Thanks for your interest and i hope this truck finds an appreciative owner. Happy 4th.

Attachments

• Rack mount Tonneau.jpg
    Rack mount Tonneau.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 71
  • side view Tonneau Rack.jpg
    side view Tonneau Rack.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 76
  • rearviewtonneaurack.jpg
    rearviewtonneaurack.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 74
  • enginecompartment.jpg
    enginecompartment.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 78
  • VIN Decal.jpg
    VIN Decal.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 76
Hey, Ted…I’ve owned my 2002 SportTrac since new in July 2002. Twenty years of enthusiastic ownership BUT, your ‘07 drew my attention from Ohio. What are you asking for your V8 beauty, Ted?

Looks pretty amazing. Same color as my 2008, but my Limited does not have automatic climate control. Did you ever say what you were wanting to get for it ? Mine has been "dog lived in", and has 170,000 miles on the ticker. Beautiful ST, and I understand how you will ultimately miss it. Rip

Looks pretty amazing. Same color as my 2008, but my Limited does not have automatic climate control. Did you ever say what you were wanting to get for it ? Mine has been "dog lived in", and has 170,000 miles on the ticker. Beautiful ST, and I understand how you will ultimately miss it. Rip
$16,500 Firm. I'm about to list it on some national sales sites... Was really hoping a Sport trac fan would get it.

Hey, Ted…I’ve owned my 2002 SportTrac since new in July 2002. Twenty years of enthusiastic ownership BUT, your ‘07 drew my attention from Ohio. What are you asking for your V8 beauty, Ted?
$16,500 is firm. That is a great deal for the condition and scarcity of this particular truck. I think the only option it does not have is the move the pedals closer option.

Hey Ted:
How in the world does it have an after market radio, and your steering wheel controls still work??? I've been trying for years to figure that one out with no luck. Please tell me your secret.
Thanks

Latest posts