2008 S/T Limited Carpet?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexster314

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
We love our 08 Sport Trac Limited. But hate the molded rubber floor. My '70 Chevrolet pickup had them. Great for work trucks, easily cleaned. But the S/T we have isn't a work truck.
When we bought the truck back in May there were two small flaws in the rear passenger seat having a small split seam between the black and beige leather. The other was the typical broken down foam on the left side of the driver's seat.
So yesterday I took the truck into a fairly local upholstery shop to fix those seats. They replaced the foam bolster and the split seam on the rear seat. Took about an hour and a half while I waited on it. Results were perfect. Proper thigh support on the driver's seat and a rear seat made perfect again.
So as I was paying I asked the owner about taking the rubber flooring up and replacing with carpet. $390 for a complete replacement with carpet. $190 for just the front row flooring.
So next month I'm having the work done

Many people back in the day swapped explorer carpets in.... JC Whitney sold a kit... I personally like the rubber floors.

I was buying stuff from the Warshawsky catalog before it became J.C. Whitney. I prefer a carpeted floor.

Latest posts